Doris Frimpong Manso, host of the Delay Show and entrepreneur TV some days ago post her list of 10 commandments for women.
These are general life advice she is giving to women and we are assuming it is based on experience in life. One of the commandments is that, she tells women not to wait on a man before they start living, they can be happy single. Delay has faced a lot of backlash from Ghanaians for not getting married and having a kid at her age.
“Don’t use sex as proof of love. Sex is no proof of love, he’ll leave u after the sex.,” is also one of the commandments.
She also tells women not to marry for money or they become a possession of the man.
Below are the commandments, read for yourself. We hope you learned something from it.
1. Don’t be in a hurry to move out of your parents’ house.
2. Don’t wait for a man b4 u start living. U can live a fulfilled life as a single woman.
3. Stay away from alcohol. It has killed others and u are not special.
4. Don’t entertain a wrong number call, especially at night. It’s not the right way to find a lover.
5. Develop a healthy eating habit. Always take breakfast and avoid sweets
6. Dress well: impression count. People will judge u by d way u dress even before dey talk to you.
7. Don’t use sex as proof of love. Sex is no proof of love, he’ll leave u after the sex.
8. Don’t marry for the money, else you’ll become 1 of his possessions.
9. Add value to yourself – get a career. Don’t be fooled that a man will solve all your problems.
10. Beauty is not everything. If it’s all you have, you’ll lose ur place to some1 less beautiful but more matured and competent.