Woman narrates how her lady parts almost caught fire from using her vibrator

1

Twitter user who went by the handle @webdesignher narrates how her life almost flash before her very eyes when her vagina almost caught fire. Who wants to die during self pleasure? That would be something ooo.

She explained that she was home alone when she decided to use her vibrator on the highest and most violent setting for the first time. She had never used that setting because, it was very loud and vibrated so hard that it made it impossible to hold on to it when things got slippery.

She however decided to throw caution to the wind and see what could happen. In the course of the act, she started feeling heat on the fingers and assumed it was from the friction from the vibration. She however got scared when she started smelling a combination of burning tyre and burning hair. She flung the vibrator across the room and run to the bathroom to quench her flaming lady parts.

She initially blamed the freak accident on her China made vibrator but later retracted her statement saying it was the battery. She had chewed on her battery to give it extra life. She asked readers to not judge her and that she regrets nothing.

Read the whole Twitter thread

1 COMMENT

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here